Pages

Friday, June 6, 2014

A Hand - Diva challenge #170

I skipped last week's challenge due to some travel. Good to be back, and hopefully will manage to complete the previous one as well.

As for this week's challenge, the specific pattern proved not easy to get... Tried several directions until something came up




 As part of the experimentation, more things emerged. For example this one - and if you look closely, you will be able to see the pattern hiding in various places here as well ...


5 comments:

  1. What fun you had with this one. I thought the first one I saw, with the hand, was well done. But, I really laughed at the second one. Too clever and funny! The last one was a challenge to find Bugles hidden, like an "I Spy". Nice work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the second one especially, just so much fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. All are great - first one love the simple elegance of linework, the whimsy of the second still has me smiling and the third one lush in detail.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So nice to see how you start with Bucles and finaly it grows into a beautiful ZIA.
    Very creative !

    ReplyDelete