Pages

Thursday, May 22, 2014

Crown

The "Rain" pattern and I had to play some hide-and-seek before we finally met for the Diva challenge #168.
For me,  a great example to the creative flow, and the roadblocks that appear in it. I find that my wish here is flexibility and movement. Always maintain the flow.
I notice that this is very different from my previous drawing attempts, where an unsuccessful drawing would always end up in leaving drawing altogether...

Crown

And here are some things that I sketched along the way.




And couple more, with added colors (Copic Ciao markers)



14 comments:

  1. I love the way that you have created a wonderful scene with the tangle RAIN... very lovely and interestingly done... Love, Light and Peace...Bonnie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful tiles. I really like the second one where you were able to weave it between the letters.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like rain is soaking into the ground below!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both are very cool. I love the crown. great placement of the tangles there.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely tangles. The crown is fabulous. I especially like the bottom tangle for it's crisp, clear lines.

    ReplyDelete
  6. P.S. the bottom tangle makes me think of the painter Miro, without the colour.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great variations! I love the last one by the way.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really like these! Your work is so clean! I think the last one is my favorite!! Simple but speaks volumes! :0) Share Humanity

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your Crown tile, it really enhances Rain and all it's variations. All your tiles have great flow and energy.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Really Rain inspired!! So lovely Axxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. All so wonderful! And the most amazing thing to me is that you were able to meet the challenge in so many ways. I tend to get locked into one way and have trouble seeing it any other way. Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  12. wow, great drawings. I particularly like the third one. makes me think of snowy mountains and skiing (not that I ski).

    ReplyDelete