Pages

Friday, May 16, 2014

Punzel Jungle

I find that I am attracted to the "Punzel" pattern, and specifically to the "horn" or "tooth" that I see as the basic building block of the pattern.

So as part of the exploration process, another drawing emerged - Punzel Jungle






It grew by itself. I was not aiming at anything in particular (like the Zentangle saying - "one line at a time"). I did make an effort to leave some white flowing spaces. Then I realized I have a tropical jungle :)

I like the result, with its organic feel. I also like the "trunk" with the 005 lines.

I am still puzzled with the shading or "filling" - the lower right hand side "leaves" look a bit empty, and I wonder what it requires - ideas and comments are more than welcome !

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful! Love what you've done with this one :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Helen :)
      Did you notice the inspiration I got from your #167 stunning drawing?
      It the little "fruit" at the top ...

      Delete