Pages

Sunday, December 7, 2014

Potato casa

Dolls, as requested by this week's challenge, is not my usual cup of tea. So I decided to extend the term "doll" as much as I could, and after going through simpson figures (Lisa is definitely a "doll") and Toy story (Buzz lightyear = doll ???) I ended up with Mr. Potato head :)

I traced an image I found on the net, and added my touches.
During the process, I also scribbled on various other papers that are on my desk, so for this week's challenge I present to you "The potato casa"

8 comments:

  1. Omer, this is incredibly creative and a lot of fun!! :)

    ~ Diane Clancy
    http://www.dianeclancy.com/blog/2014/12/diva-dolled-challenge-entry/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the huge smile, Omer. I love your Tile. Wonderfully designed, and Mr. Zentater is so awesome. You've created a real Icon Logo here. Very effective color. Beautifully done..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ho! so playful! Of course potatoe head is a doll! Bravo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mr. Zentater.... still chuckling over that, David. Nice interpretation.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Omer, your Potato Head is fantastic! And I agree with David, his name should be Mr. Zentater! What a lucky tater to live in his beautifully tangled "Potato Casa" Great work!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ha ha. This is a great idea to feature Mr Potato Head. I love his look of attitude.

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE LOVE LOVE this. By "doll" I meant anything that worked for each person. Many don't have doll memories but may have an affinity for another toy, gingerbread, Stay-Puft Marshmallow Man, or something else. I love that you used Mr. Potato Head. Very creative and fun. He's looking at us like, "Don't you think of eating me!" Thank you for playing with my challenge this week. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. You really brought a smile to my face with this one, Omer. I seem to have missed your entries to the Diva Challenge. Maybe you are posting later and I just don't see them, but I'm glad to be able to go back and see this one. Wonderful thinking!

    ReplyDelete