Pages

Sunday, August 17, 2014

Droplets

It's the last half of summer now, and life is attempting to go back to normal.
The canons seized their fire, talks are now taking place.
I hope for peace, but I don't know if it is realistic. People tend to think there is either "war" or "peace". Modern days show us there are many grey tones in between.

Took some time to find the "zone" for this week's challenge, and I almost gave up. And then it was a matter of a simple decision "just do it".

So, here is my response to this week's challenge.
A new pattern, a new journey.
Interestingly enough, I recorded a tune a couple years ago with the same name. Here it is for your listening pleasure
DROPLETS

7 comments:

  1. Like it very much. Somehow seems simple but still has something to look at.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This touches me, Omer. For me it shows the tears shed on all war situations.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nicely done Omer. I am glad that you have a cease fire at the moment!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Annette and I left messages for you on your "about" page last week. (You can delete them now.) We were so worried about you since you hadn't posted. I was so happy to see your post. I don't care how pretty your tile is, I'm just glad you are okay :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. :0) So nice to see you! I had to listen to Droplets and your drawing is a perfect visual for it! Both are very nice!! ! I'll be looking for you next week! Wishing you peace, within! :0) Share Humanity

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your music, especially that one little dissonant note that pops up a couple times. It is a wonderful accompaniment to your droplets artwork. Very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, the music! well done. Your creativity is tremendous. Drawn art, musical ability. What a spirit you've got!

    ReplyDelete